What is Connect?
Connect is a platform that gives you a direct link to a patient’s insurance info, medical history, prescriptions and more, eliminating sign in clipboards and patient intake forms. You can also send appointment reminders and allow your patients to sign in using their smartphone.
Set up your account
Tutorials and Tips
- Click here to find help for all features and functions in Connect.
Create your Account
- Click here to create a Connect account for your practice.
Digitize your Consent Forms
- Ready to go paperless? Email your consent forms to email@example.com and we'll convert them into digital forms.
Add Custom Questions
- If you'd like to add custom questions for your patients forms, please contact your Connect representative. For reference, click here to view our standard questions.
Invite your Coworkers
- Send an invitation to your employees and coworkers to join your Connect account.
Inform your staff
- Click here to download a sample memo to your staff on launching Connect.
Educate your patients
Newsletter or Email
Copy and paste this summary on Connect into your emails.
- We're excited to announce that you can now sign in to your appointment using your smartphone with the CrossChx Connect mobile app! Never fill out another patient form and keep your medical history, insurance card, prescriptions and more, secure and in your hands.
Download the CrossChx Connect mobile app for free in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Email Signature Line
Feel free to place this as a P.S. statement below the sign off in your emails.
- Download the CrossChx Connect mobile app to fill out your medical information, sign your forms, and sign in to all your appointments.
Text or Email Reminder
Include this message in your text or email appointment reminders.
- We now offer mobile sign in! Download the CrossChx Connect mobile app for free and never fill out another paper form. go.crosschx.com/app
Social Media Posts
Feel free to use the sample text and images below to create your own Facebook posts to communicate the benefits of Connect to your patients.
Facebook Page Posts
Skip the paperwork on your next visit and sign in to your appointment using your smartphone. Download the CrossChx Connect mobile app for free!
Promotional Facebook Ad
Once your practice is set up with Connect, we'd like to run a Facebook campaign on your behalf to promote your practice.
Simply give your CrossChx representative approval and we'll take care of the rest!
We've provided you with informational cards to help you educate your patients on using Connect. Please place these next to your Connect tablet.
We've included a window cling that you can place on your front door or near your registration desk to let your patients know about Connect.
Start making connections
- Complete the tasks outlined above
- Invite all patients to the app when they call into your office
- Send patients reminders 72 hours before their appointment
- Educate your staff with our tutorials and online resources
DOWNLOAD THE APP
The CrossChx Connect mobile app is free to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Is the mobile app protected and secure?
Absolutely. The app actually exceeds HIPAA compliance standards to safeguard information.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
You can call your dedicated CrossChx rep, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800.501.3161.